Let me love my hopeless dream ...

50% love

"Roses´n´Thorns."

"Addicting scent."

"Let´s go."

Preview :)

Finished blazer - " Little leather love."

"On the cookies´ side."

- Nikon love -



~~~

Hello there :) These pictures were taken in the last days and I am still practising taking photos. I am kinda satisfied with these results but I still have to learn and try a lot more. Finishing the blazer was a torture xD But I like the way it turned out in the end. I am thinking about to publish some tutorials/ DIY because my hobby is also sewing and doing handycrafts - like the wreath of roses and the blazer :) What do you think ? ^^

xoxo
min hee


5 comments:

  1. Der Blazer ist total hübsch!!
    Patrizia

    http://elle-la.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original post!:)

    Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich bin ja für ein Fotoshooting, wo du den Rosenkranz aufhast. Nur so als Anregung.
    PS: Schöner Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Fotos sind echt schön geworden! :) Vor allem mag ich die Rosenbilder ganz gerne :3
    Mach aufjedenfall DIY Posts! *_* Den Blazer hast du selber genäht oder? Dann hast du aufjedenfall talent dafür und es ist immer interessant die Entstehung der Sachen zu sehen! (*^ワ^*)
    Du hast aufjedenfall einen neuen Follower mehr :>

    Much Love
    InspiringThing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :)
      Ja ich habe den Blazer selber genäht :3
      Dann mache ich es :3
      Und dankeschön - ich freue mich wirklich dass du nun mein blog folgst *___*
      Dein Blog ist so toll und du bist auch so toll :O
      Ich fühle mich voll geehrt xD

      Delete